11.22.2006

I've been tagged!

So, I've been tagged by David and Jen, and now I'm supposed to reveal my darkest secrets... well, maybe not my darkest ones...

Let's see:
  1. I nearly drowned when I was about 6 years old. As a result, I was in Grade 10 before I'd put my face in the water without feeling panic.
  2. In Grades 11 and 12, I was on the swim team, and competed in the city finals in the 50 and 100 m free.
  3. Beth was my first & last girlfriend, but not my only girlfriend
  4. I got a grade of "1" (out of 9) in an advanced math class at university
  5. I once sliced my brother's arm wide open with a steak knife

And now, my tags:
  1. The Big Jimmer - come on Jim, be a sport!
  2. Jil J
  3. Shari - from Jesus Outside the Box
  4. DL
  5. Nathan C

Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Got caught cheeting in math, eh? Happened to a friend of mine in Chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - it was an "honest" 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought people had to try to get a 2! And you got a 1?!
    Yowsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric, you were called out a month ago on the Billabong - where's the new post?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, no post since November? What kind of performance is that? Tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot your password, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless perfect lifes.
    Sushi G.

    ReplyDelete